To be a company that attracts, rewards, and retains highly skilled physical therapy staff. Our proactive approach to the development of best business practices and promotion of effective treatment methods will help us accomplish this.
Pro-Active Physical Therapy is committed to providing high quality outpatient physical therapy services in beautiful state-of-the-art facilities.
As a healthcare leader, we partner with groups and events within the communities we serve. Our focus on our physical therapists continuing education is unmatched and guarantees our physical therapists understand and put into practice cutting-edge treatments and rehabilitation techniques available for all types of injuries and conditions.
Our motto is “Compassionate Care. Outstanding Results.” This defines how we operate.
- We offer the personalized care you expect. We deliver the results you need.
- We strive to make the entire process as pleasant as possible. Our care begins from your first inquiry about us, whether it is about insurance coverage or understanding the PT process and lasts through your final visit. And beyond, with education and take-home guidance.
- We support our community, especially through our involvement with Second Harvest Food Banks; Fremont High School funding; Maitri counseling for vulnerable women. We have greatly benefited from the wonderful community which we serve. We feel we owe something in return.
We are committed as primary healthcare professionals to help our clients resume their lifelong pursuit of health, fitness, and well-being.
We take a goal-oriented approach to healing. Whatever your goals might be we want to help you achieve them
We’ll provide hands-on treatment in the office and education you can take home with you, enabling you to become an active participant in your recovery and future physical health.
Our physical therapists have a combined 60 years of clinical experience and a shared passion for helping our community stay active.
- We exist because of our patients.
- We exist because of our Team members. We need to serve our community because healthy communities are vital to our future. Treat our patients with compassion and understanding.
We are committed to keeping up with and investigating evidence-based approaches to Physical Therapy. Our case study on “Effects of multi-modal therapy involving spinal mobilization and core muscle activation to improve functional outcomes and decrease musculoskeletal pain.”
We're hiring Therapists
If you’re a Physical therapist looking to take your career to the next level, explore all the Physical Therapy career opportunities.
We’re looking for candidates who are ready to bring their expertise to our team and strive to provide the very best service to our clients.