SV proactive physical therapy has specialized and trained staff who occupies training in the treatment and education of women’s health issues. All the patients receive one on one treatment in a comfortable private setting with female therapists. In addition, they also undergo an advanced plan of care if needed. We expertly perform pre-partum and post-partum, incontinence and pelvic floor dysfunction.
Pre-partum and post-partum
Our physical therapists work on the goal of ensuring a healthy, active, and comfortable pregnancy. But even before and after so much of care issues can occur. So it advisable to visit a therapist.
Following complaints from the patients in Pre-partum are common:
- Painful intercourse
- Low back pain
- Urine leakage due to strained pelvic muscles
- Separation of the rectus abdominus muscle (diastasis recti)
- Neck pain or headaches due to posture changes
- Colorectal dysfunction
- Urinary urgency and frequency
- Tightness and pain in the legs due to the flattening of the feet