- Pain in Back and Neck
- Difficulty in walking
- Improper balance
- Restricted motion
- Lack of endurance
- Poor athletic performance
- Breathing issues
What goes wrong?You have various muscles in your spine and core that help you maintain the right posture. However, like with all muscles, the less you use them, the more they atrophy and the less they can do their job. With today’s sedentary lifestyles, sitting at work, driving in the car, watching TV, etc., these muscles become weaker and weaker.
How you can correct it?The following methods can improve your postures, range of motion, increase flexibility and build more endurance.
- Be more aware of postures throughout the day
- Exercise your core muscles and mid back muscles
- Stretch from time to time
- Walk with a straight back.
- Run every day even for shorter distances
- Change your computer height or chair height if needed.