GET TO KNOW US
Our TeamWe are delighted to introduce our team to you. We share one common passion: Our dedication to making your experience the most positive one possible
Nupur OzaLicensed Physical Therapist (PT), Director of PT
NibhaPhysical Therapist (PT)
Lenaisa PerezFront Desk
How we’re differentOur motto is “Compassionate Care. Outstanding Results.” This defines how we operate.
- We offer the personalized care you expect. We deliver the results you need.
- We strive to make the entire process as pleasant as possible. Our care begins from your first inquiry about us, whether it is about insurance coverage or understanding the PT process and lasts through your final visit. And beyond, with education and take-home guidance.
- We support our community, especially through our involvement with Second Harvest food banks; Fremont High School funding; Maitri counseling for vulnerable women. We have greatly benefited from the wonderful community which we serve. We feel we owe something in return.
- We exist because of our patients.
- We exist because of our Team members.
- We need to serve our community because healthy communities are vital to our future.
- Be fair in our business dealings.