GET TO KNOW US
Pro-Active Physical Therapy
Our TeamWe are delighted to introduce our team to you. We share one common passion: Our dedication to making your experience the most positive one possible
Nupur OzaLicensed Physical Therapist (PT), Director of PT
Nupur founded Pro-Active Physical Therapy (PAPT) after 20 years experience in various PT settings in Illinois and California. In 2006, she realized her entrepreneurial dream of offering “Compassionate Care. Outstanding Results.” by creating PAPT with the singular goal of offering a small clinic feel with the expertise of larger clinics. She is a big proponent of manual therapy combined with patient education. Nupur’s passion for her chosen field of PT is evident from the moment you meet her! She loves the outdoors!
MaryFront desk and much more
Mary has been with PAPT from the start. Mary is the first point of contact for prospective patients. Whether helping with appointments, insurance coverage or gentle reminders about upcoming visits, Mary will make the process painless.
NikitaPT Aide and motivator
Nikita brings her unique blend of high energy, knowledge of exercise and compassionate care to PAPT, maybe it’s a UC Davis Aggie thing. Ask her about her dancing skills and exotic travels!
KimberlyPT Aide and motivator
Kimberly combines excellent patient care with a focus on delivering great outcomes. She honed her skills at UC-Irvine, where she discovered her passion for health-care. Kimberly loves exploring the great outdoors and trying new cuisines!
KaylaPT Aide and motivator
Kayla combines excellent patient care with focus on delivering great out comes. She honed her skills in kinesiology from Cal Poly San Luis Obispo where she discovered her passion for health-care.Kayla in her spare time loves to bake, play soccer and do photography
LordesaPT Aide and motivator
Lordesa combines her passion for patient care and curiosity to learn more in the PT field to delivering great outcomes. She honed her skills at UC-Davis, where she discovered her passion for health-care. She will be starting PT school in fall. Lordesa loves to hike play table tennis, and go for long walks
How we’re differentOur motto is “Compassionate Care. Outstanding Results.” This defines how we operate.
- We offer the personalized care you expect. We deliver the results you need.
- We strive to make the entire process as pleasant as possible. Our care begins from your first inquiry about us, whether it is about insurance coverage or understanding the PT process and lasts through your final visit. And beyond, with education and take-home guidance.
- We support our community, especially through our involvement with Second Harvest food banks; Fremont High School funding; Maitri counseling for vulnerable women. We have greatly benefited from the wonderful community which we serve. We feel we owe something in return.
- We exist because of our patients.
- We exist because of our Team members.
- We need to serve our community because healthy communities are vital to our future.
- Be fair in our business dealings.